Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- EBITDA circa $500,000 p.a. after owners salaries, minimal stock and working capital required - Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation business, reputable and profitable opportunity. - Strong annual turnover $1.5 Million+ with long track record of consistent work and income. - Servicing maiMore Details
$1,499,000 - Home/Garden
- Reputable hardware store in central Heathcote with $5.8mil turnover for sale! - Part of a recognised national franchise group, with full training and support.. - Annual turnover of approx. $5.8 Million with great rental of only $4,000 p/m - Supplying tradies, builders, locals, and the surroundingMore Details
$1,200,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Revenue Circa $3.5m per annum, consistent profits, PEBITDA c.$500k per annum - Highly reputable fresh produce wholesale and distribution business throughout Melbourne - Healthy financials, consistent turnover considering the current COVID environment - Loyal client base, distributing to foodservicMore Details
$1,750,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Secure one of Australia's leading Ugg Boot manufacturers/wholesaler and retailer. - Large 540m2 freehold warehouse and office space, with onsite parking for 5 vehicles. - Manufacturing aspect of the business operates Monday to Friday 6:30am - 2:30pm. - Australian owned business, and Proudly a memMore Details
$2,195,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Massive 4 day cafe/restaurant/freehold in renovated historic Tudor Church, Phillip Island! - Freehold of 1,050m2 included in sale with 2BR double storey apartment attached. - Unbeatable location on picturesque Phillip Island in one of Victoria's biggest tourism areas. - Taking approx. $24,000 perMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Manufacturing business, specialising in moulded polyurethane foam t/o c.$2.0 million p.a. - Using Cast Elastomer, Flexible, Rigid, Structural/Integral Skin Polyurethane Foam processes - Unique, niche industry, consistent and reputable clients (incl. govt.) established over 40 yrs - Supplying varioMore Details
$1,500,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Reputable electrical contracting business with revenue circa $6.0 - $7.0 mil per annum - EBITDA circa $1 million per annum for FY21, with consistent and moderate growth - Vendor living interstate, and running the business remotely.. qualified staff in place. - Specialising in newly built CommerciaMore Details
$6,500,000 - Rural
- Beautiful 70 acre estate in the heart of scenic Coldstream, Yarra Valley VIC for sale! - Tourist/Caravan Park Permit also included with huge potential to capitalise on this opportunity. - Caravan Park Permit includes; 16 x 2 bedroom self contained cabins, 12 x Powered ensuite van sites 84 x PoMore Details
$3,675,000 - Rural
- Large winery estate North-West of Melbourne with huge annual turnover of approx $600,000. - Stunning winery offering cottage-styled sustainable and off the grid accommodation. - Only a 45 minute drive from Melbourne CBD or 20 minutes from Kyneton/Macedon. - Vendors have been there for 40+ years,More Details
$4,950,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- One of Australia's most trusted and reputable foundries, with an 80 year history of success - Consistent revenue circa $5 million per annum, and with $1.5 million of Work in Progress^^ - Cast iron and steel manufacturing business, includes freehold with land size of 9,954 sqm - Loyal client base,More Details