Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$2,150,000 - Services
- Hire of VMS trailers, used within the events/marketing/traffic-control/construction industries - Consistent revenue, and strong bottom line profits with PEBITDA ave. $450 - $500k p.a. - Vendor works approx. 30 hours per week, and has one part-time staff member assisting - Easily run from any areaMore Details
$199,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Local favourite cafe in affluent bayside area taking $15,000 - $17,000 per week! - Open 7 days for breakfast, brunch and lunch with liquor license in place until 10pm. - Long and secure lease of 7+7+7 with fantastic rental of approx. $923 per week! - Highly reputable throughout the area with a hugMore Details
$4,750,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue of c.$4.0mil and strong net profit of c.$1.2 mil p.a. (PEBITDA) - Specialising in CNC machining, B2B clients in Steel, Cable, Mining, Oil and Gas industries - Substantial long-term customer relationships and enviable reputation for quality and service - Experienced team of managMore Details
$2,350,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue circa $3.0mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $750k p.a. - Reputable manufacturer of high-end timber windows and doors with a 25 year trading history - Experienced team of capable staff in all facets of the business, production and finishing - Highly regarded amongst bMore Details
$2,000,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Revenue circa $2.0-2.5 million per annum, with impressive margins and bottom line profit. - Reputable commercial grade rehabilitation equipment import and distribution business. - Very well established business trading over 10 years, with minimum staff requirements. - Servicing customers AustraliaMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Manufacturing business, specialising in moulded polyurethane foam t/o c.$2.0 million p.a. - Using Cast Elastomer, Flexible, Rigid, Structural/Integral Skin Polyurethane Foam processes - Unique, niche industry, consistent and reputable clients (incl. govt.) established over 40 yrs - Supplying varioMore Details
$5,500,000 - Other
- Strategic Site in Unrivalled Location, Land size of approx. 9,954 square metres in Sunshine - Excellent location with two street frontages, and potential for development STCA - Currently accomodating one of Australia's most reputable foundries, with an 80 year history - Prominent location with driMore Details
$4,288,000 - Rural
- Stunning vineyard, winery and cellar door in the renowned Macedon Ranges for sale! - Established business operating since 2003, renowned for their high quality in wine. - Located in the coolest mainland wine region of Australia allowing for the production of an exceptional range of white wines andMore Details
$3,500,000 - Rural
- Large winery estate North-West of Melbourne with huge annual turnover of approx $600,000. - Stunning winery offering cottage-styled sustainable and off the grid accommodation. - Only a 45 minute drive from Melbourne CBD or 20 minutes from Kyneton/Macedon. - Vendors have been there for 40+ years,More Details
$2,750,000 - Rural
- Stunning vineyard and estate for sale with picturesque views overlooking the Yarra Valley. - Approx. 24 acre estate incl. winery and cellar, private residence, studio and 10 acres of vines. - Prime Yarra Valley location approx. 40km North-East of Melbourne's city centre. - Well-established and higMore Details