Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$1,750,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Outstanding business and freehold opportunity with annual turnover circa $2.0 Million! - Secure one of Australia's leading Ugg Boot manufacturers/wholesaler and retailer - Large 540m2 freehold warehouse and office space, with onsite parking for 5 vehicles - Manufacturing aspect of the business opMore Details
$4,288,000 - Rural
**COMING SOON - Stunning vineyard, winery and freehold in the renowned Macedon Ranges **Freehold included, huge 43 acre property with architecturally designed private residence. **Located in the coolest mainland wine region of Australia, recipient of multiple wine awards. **Large, rustic, heritage cMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- EBITDA circa $500,000 p.a. after owners salaries, minimal stock and working capital required - Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation business, reputable and profitable opportunity. - Strong annual turnover $1.5 Million+ with long track record of consistent work and income. - Servicing maiMore Details
$1,750,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Reputable electrical contracting business with revenue circa $6.0 - $7.0 mil per annum - EBITDA circa $1 million per annum for FY21, with consistent and moderate growth - Vendor living interstate, and running the business remotely.. qualified staff in place. - Specialising in newly built CommerciaMore Details
$498,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Ugg boot manufacturer, wholesale and retail business with turnover of $1.5 - 2.0 Mil p.a. - Very well-recognised business operating for approx. 15 years with huge customer database. - Producing a selection of hand crafted, 100% Australian Made Ugg boots and slippers. - Renowned for high quality inMore Details
$60,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Health conscious, wholesome cafe with a focus on fresh, seasonal and local produce. - Currently taking approx. $5,000 per week with low overheads and huge growth potential! - Trading 5 days only, short hours, Monday to Friday 8am-2:30pm, potential to extend. - Exclusive inner-city location on grouMore Details
$649,000 - Franchise
- Well-established Subway franchise in busy inner-northern suburb with main road exposure! - Taking approx. $15,000 per week with proven track record and consistent growth. - Recently renovated with flawless new fit out and fully equipped, not a cent to spend! - Trading 7 days, Monday to Friday 8am-More Details
$199,000 - Franchise
- Hugely popular burger franchise taking approx. $19,500 per week and growing! - Walk in and start trading with a fully operation store and trained team. - Continues to maintain relatively strong volumes during Covid outbreaks (including lockdowns). - Open Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner withMore Details
$159,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Bright and beautiful cafe in the heart of Richmond on large corner allotment! - Currently taking approx. $10,000 per week with huge potential to increase revenue. - Open 7 days for breakfast/lunch with liquor licence until 8pm (potential to extend hours). - Outstanding location in lively area withMore Details
$599,000 - Franchise
- Successful Subway Franchise in bustling area taking up to $20,000 per week!! - Situated in prime north-eastern location with huge exposure and constant foot traffic! - Trading 5 days only, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with seating for up to 30 pax. - Brand new secure 7 year lease from Dec 2020, secureMore Details