Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent average revenue circa $2.0 million p.a and impressive return of $450k+ PEBITDA - Established over 30 years, specialising in all Asphalt laying services and road maintenance - Operating 5 days, with a full compliment of equipment, utes, trucks, trailers, tipper and tools - Excellent repuMore Details
$1,850,000 - Professional
- Revenue c.$2.0m p.a. with enviable profit and consistent recurring income - This strategic design, packaging and creative branding agency is for sale in Melbourne - With a reputation for delivering creative, effective, and results-driven solutions for our clients - Our portfolio includes top brandMore Details
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- With revenue circa $2.0 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $350k p.a. - Established approx 30 years, installing/supplying emergency vehicle warning systems - Also distributor of high quality audible and visual warning products, suitable for many applications - Focussing on industries suMore Details
$99,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Brand new bar, restaurant, function venue and beer garden, immaculate setup! - Prime location in the inner North - Forward bookings and functions already in place - Open Wed to Sun for dinner with 1am liquor licence (inc. delivery) and Lunch on weekends - Modern and aesthetic set-up with a relaxedMore Details
$35,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Asian Restaurant setup in the heart of High Street, suitable for various cuisines - Great set up with a full commercial kitchen, seating 30 downstairs and 16 upstairs - Selling Chattels only, although the business previously had takings of approx. $20,000 pw - Reasonable rent of approx. $3,910More Details
$79,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Open 5 days only, Monday to Friday 6am - 3:30pm with potential for weekend trade. - Unbeatable inner-city location on bustling Little Collins Street with outstanding exposure. - Situated at the base of busy office tower in the heart of the legal and financial precinct. - Bright and modern fit outMore Details
$199,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Spacious, well presented corporate café in Melbourne CBD - Fully under management - Full commercial kitchen with walk in coolroom and freezer, ideal setup and equipment - Large seating area, approx. 50 inside and 40 outside in beautiful open air courtyard. - Taking approx. $12,000 per week, withMore Details
$2,950,000 - Rural
- Stunning vineyard and estate for sale with picturesque views overlooking the Yarra Valley. - Approx. 24 acre estate incl. winery and cellar, private residence, studio and 7 acres of vines. - Prime Yarra Valley location approx. 40km North-East of Melbourne's city centre. - Well-established and highMore Details
$1,200,000 - Services
- Specialising in commercial installation of access control systems, CCTV, Intrusion detection systems and intercoms - Established over 20 years, trusted, renowned and reputable business located in Melbourne - Experienced team of qualified technicians and office staff assist the owners in deliveringMore Details
$2,500,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue average circa $3.5m pa, and average adjusted PEBITDA circa $950k pa. - Manufacturer of Cold Chain Packaging, Temperature Monitoring and Mapping systems in AUS - Specialising in the design, manufacture, and monitoring of cold chain delivery systems for: Manufacturers, TransporMore Details