Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale of all types of SME businesses. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne and/or in Hobart, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$879,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Long trading fresh produce market taking over $100,000 per week, trading 5.5 days! - Highly regarded for quality and range of produce and outstanding customer service. - Incredibly well-established business with over 30 years of trade, beloved by the locals. - Also, wholesaling fresh produce to loMore Details
$230,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular Italian restaurant and takeaway in the heart of Montrose for sale! - Huge weekly turnover of approx. $17,000 with long track record of consistent takings. - Open 6 days, Tuesday to Sunday dinner service with Friday and Sunday lunch service. - Very well established business trading nearlyMore Details
$3,200,000 - Rural
- Turn your passion for fine wines and gourmet foods into a career and lifestyle! - Work and live in one of Australia's most scenic destinations, the Yarra Valley! - Established in 1998, this vineyard has developed a 5 star reputation - for good reason! - Featured in the Yarra Valley Wine Show 2016,More Details
$99,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Beautiful wine bar in one of the Dandenong Ranges' major townships, Belgrave. - Main street exposure situated between a cinema and a Woolworths in high traffic area. - Popular Tourist area, walking distance from Belgrave train station and Puffing Billy Railway. - Nestled at the foot of the DandenoMore Details
$29,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Busy Asian fusion cafe in prime Richmond location with private residence. - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom private residence upstairs included in the lease! - Outstanding location in central Richmond on busy main road commercial hub. - Great exposure and foot traffic from surrounding tram stops and accommMore Details
$95,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Impeccable, cafe, patisserie and catering business in leafy north-eastern suburbs! - Flawless fit out with full commercial kitchen and recently updated floors throughout. - Spacious, bright and modern studio apartment upstairs with potential to rent out. - Outstanding location in Montmorency's comMore Details
$179,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Bright and beautiful cafe in the heart of Richmond on large corner allotment! - Currently taking approx. $10,000 per week with huge potential to increase revenue. - Open 7 days for breakfast/lunch with liquor licence until 8pm (potential to extend hours). - Outstanding location in lively area withMore Details
$850,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Currently taking approx. $50,000 pw and increasing with track record of high turnover. - Hugely popular contemporary cafe and restaurant in busy north-eastern shopping centre.. - Long trading, and widely recognised business with established and large customer base. - Open 7 days from 9am to 9pm, vMore Details
$199,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Premium ready-made café menu items and corporate catering food wholesaler! - Huge annual turnover of approx. $1.0 million with long track record of high revenue. - Operating since 2014 with very loyal client base, delivering to 20-30 cafes per day. - Products include sandwiches, wraps, tortilla'sMore Details
$98,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Spacious and well-presented cafe on High Street, Northcote taking approx. $5,000 weekly! - Trading 6 days only Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm and Saturday 7am - 4pm... - Astonishingly cheap rent of approx. $560 per week considering the main road exposure! - Great location in the heart of trendy NorthcMore Details