Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent average revenue circa $2.0 million p.a and impressive return of $450k+ PEBITDA - Established over 30 years, specialising in all Asphalt laying services and road maintenance - Operating 5 days, with a full compliment of equipment, utes, trucks, trailers, tipper and tools - Excellent repuMore Details
$2,500,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue average circa $3.5m pa, and average adjusted PEBITDA circa $950k pa. - Manufacturer of Cold Chain Packaging, Temperature Monitoring and Mapping systems in AUS - Specialising in the design, manufacture, and monitoring of cold chain delivery systems for: Manufacturers, TransporMore Details
$1,850,000 - Professional
- Revenue c.$2.0m p.a. with enviable profit and consistent recurring income - This strategic design, packaging and creative branding agency is for sale in Melbourne - With a reputation for delivering creative, effective, and results-driven solutions for our clients - Our portfolio includes top brandMore Details
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- With revenue circa $2.0 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $350k p.a. - Established approx 30 years, installing/supplying emergency vehicle warning systems - Also distributor of high quality audible and visual warning products, suitable for many applications - Focussing on industries suMore Details
$795,000 - Services
- Revenue of c. $2.0 million per annum, PEBITDA c. $450k (2 owners), huge ROI business - Has an incredible record of over 30+ years in the marine industry, one of Melbourne's best - Long and secure lease in place 6 + 6 years, and rent of approx $65k plus outgoings and GST - Quality list of assets,More Details
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- With revenue circa $2.5 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $400k p.a. - Installation of NBN communications infrastructure, specifically pit and pipe classifications - Specialising in new development housing estates in growth corridors throughout Victoria - Solid client portfolio and anMore Details
$1,200,000 - Services
- Specialising in commercial installation of access control systems, CCTV, Intrusion detection systems and intercoms - Established over 20 years, trusted, renowned and reputable business located in Melbourne - Experienced team of qualified technicians and office staff assist the owners in deliveringMore Details
$25,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Cafe and meeting hub currently under construction in a newly developed residential area! - Stunning modern development in one of Victoria's fastest growing local government areas. - Close proximity to the train station, parks, schools, shopping centre and recreational facilities. - Family friendlyMore Details
$149,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Located amongst one of Melbourne's finest small-retail precincts with fantastic exposure - Turnover currently averaging $22,000 - $24,000 per week and still growing - Renovated in late 2021, this business has not yet reached its full potential - With reasonable rent of only $1,250 and a secure leMore Details
$699,000 - Franchise
- Incredibly popular Subway franchise with average takings $18,000 pw and still increasing - Very reasonable rent of $493 per week with long and secure lease in place - This store will be completely renovated prior to handover - Suitable for new or experienced owner with all training provided - veryMore Details