Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$149,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Café in the heart of thriving location and thoroughfare in Kyneton Victoria - Weekly takings approximately $12,000 and rent approx $450 pw + GST + Outgoings - Business is Fully under management, run by team of 2 F/T and 6 Casual staff - Prime Position, operating 5 days only 9:00am - 3:00pm, CloseMore Details
$235,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Located in the heart of Yarraville, the only fish and chips option in the precinct - Fantastically well kept, clean, modern and trendy Fish and Chips including fresh fish - Excellent cheap rent and long lease. Trading 5 days only with huge potential!! - New and attractive set-up with huge consisteMore Details
$89,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Perfectly positioned rare opportunity in the Heart of Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn - Bright, modern fit-out and newly renovated with a great rent and lease in place - Right near Swinburne University and Uni lodge is directly behind the store. - Well established throughout the area with loyal and reguMore Details
$2,500,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue average circa $3.5m pa, and average adjusted PEBITDA circa $950k pa. - Manufacturer of Cold Chain Packaging, Temperature Monitoring and Mapping systems in AUS - Specialising in the design, manufacture, and monitoring of cold chain delivery systems for: Manufacturers, TransporMore Details
$1,850,000 - Professional
- Revenue c.$2.0m p.a. with enviable profit and consistent recurring income - This strategic design, packaging and creative branding agency is for sale in Melbourne - With a reputation for delivering creative, effective, and results-driven solutions for our clients - Our portfolio includes top brandMore Details
$1,699,000 - Services
- Highly regarded family run Dry Cleaners in Inner City Melbourne, first time available in 40 years! - Trading 6 days inc. half day Saturday with turnover of approx. $1,500,000 and constant growth - New lease offered to the successful purchaser with rent at market value (currently $80k + GST approx)More Details
$1,495,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Founded in 2006, turnover has consistently grown YoY with PEBITDA of over $600k per annum - Highly regarded in the industry for manufacturing speciality paints, with an exceptional amount of R and D conducted in house - Supplying a large range of customers inc independent distributors, franchise aMore Details
$1,200,000 - Services
- Specialising in commercial installation of access control systems, CCTV, Intrusion detection systems and intercoms - Established over 20 years, trusted, renowned and reputable business located in Melbourne - Experienced team of qualified technicians and office staff assist the owners in deliveringMore Details
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- With revenue circa $1.2 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $300k p.a. - Family owned and established Australian business, renowned for quality craftsmanship - Specialising in the bespoke manufacturing of traditional heritage, and contemporary timber windows, doors and door frames. - HigMore Details
$995,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- With revenue circa $2.5 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $400k p.a. - Installation of NBN communications infrastructure, specifically pit and pipe classifications - Specialising in new development housing estates in growth corridors throughout Victoria - Solid client portfolio and anMore Details