Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$649,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Currently taking approx. $50,000 pw and increasing with track record of high turnover. - Hugely popular contemporary cafe and restaurant in busy north-eastern shopping centre.. - Long trading and widely recognised business with established and large customer base. - Open 7 days from 9am to 9pm, veMore Details
$299,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Impressive takings of approx. $20,000 per week, with huge weekend tourist trade - Blue-chip restaurant, cafe and wine bar overlooking the beautiful river in the Yarra ranges - Picturesque setting, with space for up to 100 patrons inside/out, and a liquor licence until 11pm - Trading for 7 days breMore Details
$1,450,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Blue-chip freehold, restaurant/cafe and wine bar over looking the river in Warburton - Combined area of approx 775 metres, ideal investment opportunity and potential - The business seats up to 100 people inside and out, with a liquor licence until 11pm! - Enviable commercial kitchen facilities wiMore Details
$1,500,000 - Services
- Proven track record, revenue circa $1 million p.a. and major government tenders pending - Melbourne based environmental and land management contractor and consultancy business - Specialising in parklands, rail track corridors, easements, municipalities and other utilities. - Long trading historyMore Details
$1,950,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Consistent revenue circa $2.8 mil per annum, average adjusted PEBITDA circa $700k p.a. - Experienced team of capable staff in all facets of the business, production and finishing - Reputable manufacturer of high-end timber windows and doors with a 25 year trading history - Highly regarded amongstMore Details
$1,200,000 - Services
- Specialising in commercial installation of access control systems, CCTV, Intrusion detection systems and intercoms - Established over 20 years, trusted, renowned and reputable business located in Melbourne - Experienced team of qualified technicians and office staff assist the owners in deliveringMore Details
$2,150,000 - Services
- Hire of VMS trailers, used within the events/marketing/traffic-control/construction industries - Consistent revenue, and strong bottom line profits with PEBITDA ave. $450 - $500k p.a. - Vendor works approx. 30 hours per week, and has one part-time staff member assisting - Easily run from any areaMore Details
$895,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Manufacturer of quality Security Doors, Screens, Retractable Screens and Wardrobes/Mirrors. - Impressive revenue of circa $2,000,000 per annum, and consistent profits over many years - Family owned business, established over 25 years, providing quality service to the industry - Operating 5 days aMore Details
$695,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- EBITDA circa $500,000 p.a. after owners salaries, minimal stock and working capital required - Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation business, reputable and profitable opportunity. - Strong annual turnover $1.5 Million+ with long track record of consistent work and income. - Servicing maiMore Details
$1,495,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Reputable Engineering/Fabrication, outstanding revenue and net profit c.$800k p.a. PEBITDA - Established approx. 30 years, loyal long-term clientele cementing a solid reputation for quality/service - Specialising in Caravan, Truck and Train parts, Steel Bracketry, Sheetmetal and Structural fabricMore Details