Become a Business Broker
The business broking industry is going through a resergence. With so many baby-boomers reaching retirement age and looking to cash in on their business, there has never been a better time to get in to the business broking industry..
- have a business ownership, management or accounting background,
- are self-motivated, and have a strong desire to be successful,
- are professional, disciplined, punctual, resilient and have attention to detail,
- have and display empathy, courtesy & etiquette,
- enjoy working in sales, and understand what it takes to run a business,
- and want to be rewarded financially for your perseverance and success…
This could be the career change you’ve been looking for.
If you’re looking for…
- A place to grow, with an experienced team
- Established systems and procedures
- A supportive team environment so you can thrive, and
- Full Marketing & Administrative support so you can focus on what you do best.
- A career in Business Broking could give you the recognition and reward you deserve.
- We will assist in developing the right applicants to their full potential.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a Business Broker to join our dynamic team. This is a contract role with a very generous commission structure.
You will have the capacity to earn between $90,000 and $300,000+ per annum.
Paramount Business Brokers is a well established and highly regarded boutique business broking firm specialising in the sale of SME businesses throughout Victoria. We have built a substantial database of buyers & sellers together with a solid brand, and we are proactively pursuing the SME market in the Greater Melbourne area in particular.
We are committed to excellence, and to our clients… to us, this is Paramount.
We are looking for a results-oriented business broker to…
- Work with small and medium (SME) business owners, sellers & buyers.
- Advise and assist them throughout the sale & purchase transaction.
- Develop relationships and build rapport with advisors & consultants.
Your main focus will be to build relationships with business owners, motivated sellers & buyers, in order to improve their understanding of the sale process and to assist them in transitioning in & out of business. You will do this by improving their understanding of how the transaction should & will transpire.
If you’re the business broker we’re looking for;
You must have…
- Great communication skills by phone, email and face to face
- The ability to empathise and understand business owners & buyers needs’
- Organisation skills and efficient time management skills
- An understanding of the office suite of programs, and be generally Tech Savvy
Distinguished by our experience & knowledge, we strive to be the best in our field.
We have a successful team of business brokers and support staff so you will be working in a dynamic team environment. We are passionate about helping small and medium business owners sell, merge, acquire & transition in and out of their businesses.
Paramount was founded by Fred Samoun, one of Melbourne’s most successful business brokers for 15 years. Fred leads from the front, he is on the board of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers, a Certified Practicing Business Broker, and a Certified Licensed Estate Agent with the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. He is passionate about the business broking industry and very well known in the business community throughout Melbourne, having also previously owned & operated several successful businesses.
If you love what you have read so far, and want to be a successful business broker in your own right, then this could be the perfect role for you.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to do 2 things;
Once your application has been received, we will be able to assess your suitability and get back to you with the next steps.
We look forward to working with you!
Founder and Director
Paramount Business Brokers