Well Recognised Automotive Publishing Business for sale! (Our Ref: V1721)
Available Now $99,000 - Services
- Internationally recognised, independent automotive publishing business for sale!
- Well-established business operating 10+ years with massive online presence and following
- With 200,000+ on Facebook, 28,000+ on Instagram and almost 9,000 on Youtube.
- Recently had an annual turnover of approx. $100,000 with extremely low overheads
- The business includes/produces two separate digital and print magazines for distribution.
- Featuring successful passion project stories from automotive developers and restorers.
- Printing three of each magazine bi-monthly with up to 10,000 copies during peak periods
- Additionally, the business includes a fully functional well-designed website
- Website has an online store retailing magazines, clothing, accessories and homewares.
- The merchandise e-commerce section has become an integral part of the business
- This provides huge scope for expansion and potential to become a leading source of income
- The first magazine went to print in 2008, and the second followed in 2013..
- In the following years, the website was introduced, YouTube channel and online store.
- The business is most renowned for the high-quality production values of the magazines.
- No rent, utilities, wages etc. plenty of potential to expand business and increase turnover.
- Ideal for someone with a passion for cars/bikes and automotive restorations
- This is a unique opportunity that is unlikely to come around again, inquire for more details.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1721)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”