Portfolio of 5 Successful stores in Melbourne CBD (Our Ref: V1296)
$3,500,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Combined Turnover $6 Million per annum, 5 centrally located stores in Melbourne
- Impressive bottom line profit, and all stores fully under management
- Suitable for an astute investor, or hands-on operator to improve profitability...
- Bank approved Finance for upto 60% T.A.P.
- Get Behind the fastest growth sector in the restaurant industry globally!
- Consistent turnover and growth, Shopping Centres and busy Street Locations
- Successful business operations, strong branding, full support and training
- Highly regarded Restaurant Chain with an Excellent Reputation
- Enquire today for a discreet meeting and information session.
With strong financial returns, a committed and experienced franchising team, and fans everywhere, Mad Mex is the hottest food brand in Australia right now! Mad Mex offers fresh and healthy inspired Mexican Food in a fun, passionate and high energy environment.
If you’re looking for…
• The fastest growing food category in Australia
• An internationally proven business model
• Robust systems and profits, and
• A magnetic brand that customers love
Join this growing restaurant franchise, trading in over 40 stores in Australia.
Becoming an owner of a Mad Mex franchise is a straight forward process. The Mad Mex team have extensive experience in franchising and provide set up and ongoing support for franchisee’s with a full fit out, staff hiring, training and marketing - all that is required to own a Mad Mex franchise.
*Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref: V1296)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”