Large Cafe, Restaurant and Bar for sale in Central Macedon!! (Our Ref: V1569)
Available Now $69,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Unbeatable multi-faceted venue on large corner property in the heart of Macedon.
- Situated on the corner of two main roads with huge exposure and foot traffic.
- Cafe, restaurant and bar with huge seating capacity and minimal competition.
- Great set up with well-presented and spacious seating areas inside and out.
- Currently operating 3 dinners (5pm-10pm) and 2 lunch sessions only (12pm-3pm)
- Huge potential to extend trading hours and days + host functions with catering.
- Liquor licence in place 8am-11pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-12am Fri-Sat and 10am-11pm Sunday.
- Potential to host live music for added ambiance.
- Spacious and fully equipped commercial kitchen + outdoor wood fire pizza oven!
- Plenty of space to plant vegetable and herb gardens.
- Underground bore for reticulated watering system.
- In the centre of Macedon's commercial zone, only a 3 minute walk from the station.
- IGA just around the corner and less than one hours drive from Melbourne CBD.
- Includes cafe/restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor seating, private residence and office.
- Private residence on second floor includes 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
- Property total land size approx 900m2 with complete security and alarm system.
- Vendors are retiring, although happy to assist incoming owner during transition period.
- Don't miss this fantastic opportunity, suitable for owner operator or investor!
- New lease for incoming owner with flexible terms..
- Call now to enquire about this exclusive venue!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1569)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”