Yarra Valley's Finest - Boutique Vineyard in Stunning Location! (Our Ref: V1544)
Available Now $3,200,000 - Rural
- Turn your passion for fine wines and gourmet foods into a career and lifestyle!
- Work and live in one of Australia's most scenic destinations + turnover of $400,000 approx!
- Established in 1998, this vineyard has developed a 5 star reputation - for good reason!
- Featured in the Yarra Valley Wine Show 2016, Essentials Magazine, Good Food Guide ect..
- Stunning cottage-styled home/vineyard surrounded by rolling hills, wildlife and fresh air.
- Attractive, classic-styled interior with sandstone Cellar and Cellar Door.
- Tasting room features large granite bar, cosy fireplace and balcony with unbeatable views.
- Offering cellar door tastings and sales daily from 11am-5pm.
- Producing only the finest quality wines with limited production of each - quality not quantity.
- Total land size 40 acres including 13 acres of vines, residence, cellar/cellar door and storage.
- 5 acres Pinot Noir, 5 acres Cabernet Sauvignon, 2.5 acres Merlot, 0.5 acres Pinot Blanc.
- Producing 1-2 tons of fruit per acre with built in American Sub-surface drip irrigation system.
- Wines include: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Rose, Cabernet Merlot.
- Red wines are aged in French and American Oak barrels for 10-18 months.
- Red wines are aged for 4 years before release, reserve wines are aged for 6.
- Private residence includes 3 bedrooms with plenty of family/entertainment space.
- Purchase of business includes the freehold!
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Enjoy a career and lifestyle of fine wine and foods.
- Contact us for more information - inspection is sure to impress!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1544)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”