Ugg Boot Manufacturer/Wholesaler/Retailer - Revenue Circa $2.0 mil (Our Ref: V1759)
Available Now $498,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Ugg boot manufacturer, wholesale and retail business with turnover of $1.5 - 2.0 Mil p.a.
- Very well-recognised business operating for approx. 15 years with huge customer database.
- Producing a selection of hand crafted, 100% Australian Made Ugg boots and slippers.
- Renowned for high quality in materials and manufacturing with outstanding customer service.
- Large and diverse global customer base also, with over 10,000 return customers.
- Manufacturing aspect of the business operates Monday to Friday 6:30am - 2:30pm
- Admin and retail operates Monday to Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm.
- Australian owned business, and Proudly a member of the ‘Australian Made Campaign’..
- All raw materials locally sourced, working with multiple suppliers to secure the best prices.
- Professionally developed website with e-commerce providing the majority of sales.
- New lease for incoming owner of 5+5+5 with great rental of approx. $1,060 per week!
- Large double story warehouse and office space spread over 540m2 with 5 car spaces.
- Fully equipped turnkey operation with no additional expenses for the incoming owner.
- Best suited to a hands-on owner operator keen to take this business to the next level!
- First time on the market and unlikely to last long, contact Paramount for more details...
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref: V1759)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”