Tranquil Day Spa With Turnover $300,000+ p.a. (Our Ref: V1577)
Available Now $99,000 - Beauty/Health
- Beautiful and well established boutique 5-star day spa for sale north west of Melbourne!
- Located in the heart of ‘spa country’, with high turnover of $300,000+ p.a!
- Secure lease with extremely reasonable rent of only $400 approx per week!
- The business is poised for acquisition by a keen beauty therapist or astute business person/s.
- Clinch this opportunity and take advantage of a wonderfully set up business!
- The spa offers a range of spa treatments and beauty services.
- Offering facials, microdermabrasion, body massage, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures.
- Take advantage of the indulgent spa packages with function bookings also available.
- Beauty services include waxing, tinting, tanning and eyelash lift and tints.
- Room options include single or double with very affordable pricing attracting a wide clientele.
- Great online reviews rated 5-stars on Trip Advisor and Facebook and 4.9 on Google.
- Fantastic online presence with beautifully set up website and large social media following.
- Central and convenient location, a short walk or 2 min drive from main shopping precinct.
- The space is secluded, intimate and elegant, with a passionate and highly qualified team.
- Wide ranging large customer database with loyal and returning customers.
- Exclusive deals and offers are available for loyal and return clientele.
- Established relationships with local accommodations for exclusive get-away packages.
- The owner/operator can begin to reap the financial rewards from day one.
- Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Contact Paramount BB for further details..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1577)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”