Thriving Pub and Homestead Accommodation! (Our Ref V1570)
Available Now $249,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Authentic homestead styled accommodation with busy pub and onsite camping!
- While under normal operations, business was taking approx $20,000 per week trading 5 days only with very short hours.
- Currently operating under government Covid restrictions taking $15,000.
- On-site pub offers a delicious range of food and beverages utilising locally sourced produce.
- The well-considered wine menu consists of hand selected local boutique wines.
- Liquor licence in place everyday until 11pm - huge potential to extend trading hours and days.
- Offering a diverse range of accommodation including, camping, hotel rooms and a cottage.
- Open paddock camping is available free of charge suitable for self contained RV/Caravans.
- There are two double hotel rooms available for $80 per night.
- There is one fully self contained luxury cottage available for $200 per night.
- Located in the heart of scenic Redesdale, 1 hour 20 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
- Situated on a main road and only 18 minutes from Kyneton and Heathcote.
- Beautiful and large block of land approximately 9020m2 - ultimate lifestyle business.
- Large vegetable and herb gardens on site with abundant space for more.
- Less than 30 minutes drive to popular tourist destination, Lake Eppalock.
- Don't miss this unique opportunity, this is the ideal lifestyle business! Call now!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1570)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”