The Best Franchise Chain Located on Flinders Lane! Mad Mex! (Our Ref: V1293)
Available Now $688,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Mad turnover of $30,000 per week in a brilliant CBD location!
- Devour this Delicious and Dedicated Franchise that will see figures fly with fresh Mexican food and award winning Burritos!
- In a prime location on Flinders Lane with city workers and shoppers going out of their way to eat in or take away from this fast-paced and always-full store!
- Invaluable regular customers, solid earnings, a great fit-out and facilities and all the support you need to make it a Success!
With strong financial returns, a committed and experienced franchising team, and fans everywhere, Mad Mex is the hottest food brand in Australia right now! Mad Mex offers fresh and healthy inspired Mexican Food in a fun, passionate and high energy environment.
If you’re looking for…
• The fastest growing food category in Australia
• An internationally proven business model
• Robust systems and profits, and
• A magnetic brand that customers love
Join this growing restaurant franchise, trading in over 40 stores in Australia.
Becoming an owner of a Mad Mex franchise is a straight forward process. The Mad Mex team have extensive experience in franchising and provide set up and ongoing support for franchisee’s with a full fit out, staff hiring, training and marketing - all that is required to own a Mad Mex franchise.
*Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref: V1293)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”