Successful Tile Showroom and Retailer - Turnover $1Million! (Our Ref: V1601)
Available Now $250,000 - Retail
- Independent tiling professionals in the heart of Thomastown commercial district!
- Very well-regarded and profitable business with turnover of approx. $1 million!!
- Open 5.5 days only from 7:30am, servicing retail, wholesale and trade customers.
- Long trading history with huge customer database and many return and loyal customers.
- Regular clientele includes home renovators, owner builders, residential and commercial builders, tilers, interior designers and tradesmen.
- Importing directly from overseas for the lowest cost and most competitive prices.
- All tiles are premium quality and carefully selected and imported from Italy, Spain and China.
- A selection of Australian made tiles also available – long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Offering a fantastic range of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tiles in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours for walls and floors, both indoors and out!
- A range of modern timber flooring also available along with a range of accessories, adhesives, grouts and trims for all DIY aficionados.
- Huge double showroom showcasing the extensive range and styles of tiles available.
- Delivery available throughout the northern suburbs, also offering tile cutting services.
- Prominent, Main road location, off the ring road with exposure in busy industrial area.
- Prime opportunity for a hands-on operator ready to take this business to the next level!
- This fantastic business won't last long, call now for more details!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1601)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”