Stunning Historic Church Cafe with Freehold in Phillip Island! (Our Ref: V1797)
Available Now $2,100,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Massive 4 day cafe/restaurant/freehold in renovated historic Tudor Church, Phillip Island!
- Freehold of 650m2 included in sale with 2BR double story apartment attached.
- Unbeatable location on picturesque Phillip Island in one of Victoria's biggest tourism areas.
- Taking approx. $24,000 per week and taking up to $75,000 during peak season!
- Operating 4 days only for lunch and dinner with a liquor licence in place until 1am.
- Incredibly popular venue with huge potential to extend trading hours and days.
- The 5th largest venue in Phillip Island with a fully equipped commercial kitchen and bar.
- Spacious venue and outdoor area comfortably seating approx. 250 patrons.
- Seasonal menu supporting local producers, renowned for their buttermilk fried chicken.
- Fully staffed and currently operating semi under management, flexible owner involvement.
- Huge and very loyal customer base with outstanding reviews, recipient of the Bass Coast People’s Choice Award, the top restaurant in the area on trip advisor, named the best regional bar in VIC by the Herald Sun and featured on Broadsheet and the Urban List.
This is an outstanding business and property investment opportunity for the right buyer, inspections are sure to impress, offered exclusively through Paramount Business Brokers.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1797)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”