Stand-Out Pizza Shop in the Northern Suburbs Brilliant Pocket! (Our Ref: V1580)
Available Now $199,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Already taking approx $10,000 - $12,000 per week and growing!
- Hugely talked about traditional pizza shop in Coburg, only 18 months young.
- Vegan and vegetarian menu, equally delicious, with gluten and lactose free upon request.
- Situated on busy main road intersection, open 7 days, very short hours 5pm-10pm only
- All pizzas include a hand stretched dough base – no use of rolling pins at all.
- New and modern fit out with spacious commercial kitchen – takeaway only.
- Available for delivery via Menulog, Deliveroo and Uber Eats with a takeaway alcohol licence.
- Offering a range of craft beers and wines + pizza, pasta, garlic bread, salads and desserts.
- Incredible pizza menu offering quality classics and modern fusions.
- Authentic and quality results cooked to perfection in a wood-fired oven.
- Great pizza and wine or beer combo deals, also selling Tub O' Dough edible cookie dough!
- Fantastic online reviews, featured in Urban List, Broadsheet, Delicious, Hunter and Bligh, the Australian Times and On The Town.
- Exciting pizza flavours caught the attention of 9 News – rapidly growing following.
- This unique opportunity won't come around again, call now to enquire!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1580)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”