Specialty Burger Bar - Tkg $4,500-$5,000 pw during COVID-19! (Our Ref V1604)
Available Now $50,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Outstanding burger bar in the North-West tkg approx $4,500-$5,000 pw right now!
- Business has proven how resilient it is, with consistent figures throughout the pandemic
- Operating 6 days, with short hours and very easy to operate – no experience necessary!
- The favourite local burger shop with fantastic online reviews and many loyal customers.
- Approx. 5,500 Facebook followers and growing with a 4.7 star rating on Google.
- Dine-in, pick up or delivery available - delivering exclusively through MenuLog.
- Delicious and affordable menu with all the classics and mouth-watering new flavours.
- Using fresh and local produce for the juiciest and most flavoursome burgers.
- Custom burgers available with great ingredient selection + other delicious street food.
- Great rent of approx $600 p/w and long lease with liquor license in place until 11pm.
- Situated in the central commercial district surrounded by grocery stores, banks and more.
- Immaculate setup, great equipment, and nothing to spend on the fit-out!
- Easily accessible, only a short walk from the train station with parking at front and rear.
- Call now for more for further details...
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1604)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”