South American Influenced Cafe in the Heart of Moonee Ponds! (Our Ref: V1647)
Available Now $135,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Cosy café in the inner north-west taking approx. $7,000 per week trading 5 days only!
- Operating Wednesday to Sunday, 8am-5pm with potential to trade 7 days.
- Liquor licence until 11pm with full commercial kitchen and seating for up to 48 pax.
- Operating less than 2 years, already an established following of loyal, local customers.
- Great reviews with a 4.8 star rating on Google and potential to increase online presence.
- Beautiful set-up with large courtyard and excellent rent of less than $900 per week!
- Located in the busy north-west neighbouring grocery store, liquor store, bank and post office.
- Huge exposure on main road, in commercial hub with foot traffic from train station.
- Simple and delicious menu made in-house, offering traditional South American dishes
- Also cakes and pastries, Chilean empanadas, hot dogs and all-day breakfast!
- Unfortunate sale, selling to due family reasons, very simple operation, great first business!
- Inspections will impress! Call now!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1647)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”