Restaurant and Function Centre Freehold For Sale! (Our Ref: V1792)
Available Now $2,900,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Large restaurant and function centre on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula bayside!
- Very desirable and scenic location overlooking Port Phillip Bay on a huge estate!
- The large establishment features two function rooms with seating for up to 200 patrons, a sports bar, spacious alfresco dining area, an indoor playground and 2 commercial kitchens.
- The estate also includes a 3 bed, 2 bath private dwelling with a private courtyard.
- Liquor license in place until midnight facilitating up to 659 patrons inside and outside.
- Very popular function area, hosting school formals, parties, wedding receptions and more...
- Family friendly with something for the whole family including a kid's zone and live music.
- Very well-established business and widely recognised with no competition in the area.
- Reduced price from $3.4Mil to $2.9Mil due to fire damage in the main kitchen.
- Long-term tenant operating the business and residing in the private residence paying $2,000 per week on a month-month contract, willing to sign a long-term lease.
- Outstanding investment opportunity! Stunning architecturally designed building with large 3 bedroom private residence in the internationally renowned Mornington Peninsula bayside area!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1792)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”