Modish Albert Park Restaurant Taking $20,000 Per Week (Our Ref: V1741)
Available Now $249,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Sleek restaurant in prominent central Albert Park location taking approx. $20,000 per week!
- Trading 5 days with short hours, breakfast Sat-Sun, lunch Wed-Sat and dinner Wed to Sun.
- Very reasonable rent of approx. $1,200 per week with long and secure lease of 5+5+5.
- Trading since 2007 with consistent track record of high turnover and steady annual growth.
- Well-established customer database with large following and outstanding reviews.
- Reviewed by Broadsheet, Good Food Guide 2013-2018 and Gault and Millau 2016-2018.
- Prosperous inner bayside area, nearby parks and gardens in the bustling commercial hub.
- Situated opposite tram stop on busy roundabout with great exposure and plenty of parking.
- Flawless presentation seating up to 38 inside and 24 al fresco with liquor license until 11pm.
- Modern Australian styled cuisine utilising fresh and seasonal ingredients sourced locally.
- Commended for their presentation and quality in food with a cosy and elegant atmosphere.
- Full commercial kitchen and fully equipped bar, no additional expenses for incoming owner.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1741)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”