Long Trading Organic Grocer in the Inner West! Huge Takings!! (Our Ref: V1626)
Available Now $249,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Locally adored organic grocer in the inner western suburbs taking approx. $25,000 per week!
- Well-established with long trading history, operating since 2002 – first time on the market!
- Open 7 days, 9am–6:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am–4pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
- Certified organic retailer through NASAA with fantastic range produce and products.
- Stocking a selection of produce, condiments, dairy products, cleaning products and more.
- Raving reviews with honourable mentions in Broadsheet, Concrete Playground and more..
- Fresh produce sourced daily from Melbourne Market, supporting local farmers and producers.
- Long and secure lease with very reasonable rent of $970 approx. per week.
- Extensive and very loyal customer database – rapidly growing due to current health trends.
- Large shop space with walk-in coolroom and storage area at rear - not a cent to spend.
- Very active in the local community including surrounding schools and sports clubs.
- Prime inner suburban location in the trendy west, opposite a train station on busy road.
- Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure a long-established and popular business in a rapidly growing market.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1626)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”