Local Favourite Traditional Italian in the Heart of Brunswick! (Our Ref: V1545)
Available Now $119,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular Italian influenced trattoria in the heart of bustling Brunswick location!
- Taking approx $7,000 per week, with scope for growth and huge potential
- Located in a cheerful laneway connected to Brunswick's busiest main road - Sydney Road.
- Huge exposure with plenty of foot traffic - constant flow of locals and visitors.
- In the heart of Brunswick's commercial district - always busy!
- Surrounded by retailers/banks/bars/cafes/schools and more!
- Highly populated residential area and only a short trip to the city.
- Relaxed atmosphere with trendy fit out to suit the iconic Brunswick style.
- Open 7 days from lunch and dinner. Also offers catering and takeaway.
- Licensed for 80 patrons, and seating comfortably for 55/60 patrons
- Ample seating indoors and out with attractive street art and filled with foliage.
- Main road full of trams with train stations nearby (3 min. walk to Brunswick Station).
- Parking lot just out front with many more throughout the area.
- Loyal customers with great online reviews and following - over 33K Instagram followers!
- Featured on Urban List, Time Out, Trip Advisor, Sitchu and more..
- Very reasonable pricing with a delicious traditional Italian menu
- Caters to vegetarian, vegan and gluten free customers with no sacrifice to flavour.
- Don't miss this fantastic opportunity, contact us today for more details!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1545)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”