SOLD! Leading Melbourne Web Design Business For Sale! (Our Ref V1442)
Sold $149,000 - Services
- Exciting opportunity to purchase a multi-faceted web development / SEO business based in Melbourne.
- Trading since 1999 and strategically targeting hospitality venues, this company created a range of “10 of the Best” Directories, as well as dozens of niche restaurant, bar, function and wedding directories
- Specialising in Client website services with numerous revenue streams from Domain Name Registration, Hosting Services, Custom Web Site Development, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and directories which are supported with a Custom Developed Directory Database.
- Hosts approximately 250 premium hospitality domain names both locally and nationally with a targeted dining, drinking and functions focus.
- Two-time winner of Age Good Food Guide Awards for ‘Best Website’
- Hosts a portfolio of client Word Press web sites which are ranking on the first page of search engines with valuable backlinks provided from numerous company owned directories.
- The time has come for a fresh approach to take this exciting business forward and would be best suited to an existing SEO or web development company, with the technical expertise, infrastructure and resources.
- Comes with a complete suite of computers/servers on and off site, which can be relocated.
- Contact us today for a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1442)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”