Historic Irish Pub in the North with Huge Takings $28,000 p/w! (Our Ref: V1632)
Available Now $499,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Adored family pub in stunning multi-storey historic establishment with beer garden.
- Huge takings approx $28,000 p/w, taking up to $42,000 p/w during the holiday season.
- Open 7 days from 11am to 11pm, fully licensed with commercial kitchen and large bar.
- Fantastic location, country town north of Melbourne with stunning surrounding landscapes
- In the heart of the township and just over an hour drive from Melbourne's CBD.
- The local favourite casual drinking and dining spot perfect for large functions and events.
- Frequently hosting live music and performances drawing lively community gatherings.
- Multi-faceted venue including TAB facilities, pool room, beer garden and dining bistro.
- Very popular tourist area with a menu that caters to all, including pub classics and more.
- Family friendly with a 'kids eat free' special on Wednesdays along with more great deals!
- Secure lease with very cheap rent of less than $1,500 per week!
- Don't miss the opportunity to secure a lease of one of Victoria's favourite historic venues!
Get in contact now for more details.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1632)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”