Healthy Wholefoods Café Taking $13,000+ p/w in the Inner West! (Our Ref: V1594)
Available Now $186,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular, seasonal and healthy, wholefoods café in prime Seddon location!
- Impressive weekly takings of approx. $13,000, taking up to $15,000 in summer!
- Fully under management with minimal owner involvement – lifestyle business.
- Very popular for dine in and take away, operating 7 days until 8pm.
- Offering a delicious, healthy/wholesome menu with a huge range of smoothies and more.
- Available for catering and takeaway offering healthy and delicious meals on the go.
- Diverse food range catering to all dietary requirements with no sacrifice to flavour!
- Delivery available on MenuLog, Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Order-In.
- All food is made on-site using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients sourced locally.
- Fantastic online presence with a huge following of over 5,000 on Instagram.
- Raving online reviews, featured in, Mamma Knows West, The Melbourne Diaries, Broadsheet, Plant Based Mum, Happy Cow and more!
- Attractive, clean and colourful set up to suit the menu with seating for 26 inside and out.
- Located in trendy inner western suburb on busy street with huge exposure and foot traffic.
- Easily accessible, situated between two train stations - a short 8 min walk from either.
- Secure underground carpark included for incoming owner.
- Incredibly cheap rent of only $624 approx per week in prime inner suburban location!
- Brilliant set up with full commercial kitchen and not a cent to spend!
- Join the health revolution with this trendy, inner suburban café!
Call now for more details.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1594)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”