SOLD! One of Healesville’s Most Popular Venues! (Our Ref: V1591)
Sold $220,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Stylish restaurant and bar in prime Healesville, Yarra Valley area!
- Trading 5 days, lunch and dinner with potential to increase.
- Located on central corner property in stunning newly developed building.
- Situated on main road with huge exposure in the heart of the commercial district.
- The number 1 restaurant and bar in Healesville on Trip Advisor for the past 12 months
- Impeccable set-up with modern fixtures and décor – wall finishes crafted by local artists.
- Supporting local musicians with a fortnightly open mic night.
- Very spacious venue with huge seating capacity of approx. 100 inside and 25 outside.
- Relaxing urban-styled outdoor area with view over Healesville Bowling Club.
- Full commercial kitchen, equipment in great condition with two dry stores and a cool room.
- New lease for incoming owner - long lease of 5+5+5 years with very reasonable rent which is reduced by 50% for the first 3 months!
- Liquor licence in place until 1am on premises and 11pm off premises with large capacity.
- Huge and diverse customer database both local and tourist – very popular tourist area.
- Fantastic online reviews featured in Open Table, Good Food, One Hour Out and more..
- Only 3 years new, with over 2,000 followers on Facebook and over 1,000 on Instagram.
- Suitable for owner operator – reduce wage expenses. New or experienced owner.
- Ideal for any boutique Brand name wanting a foot in the door in the Yarra Valley to showcase their product!!
- This business is in it’s prime, with not a cent to spend! Don’t miss out, call now!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1591)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”