Fitzroy’s Finest! Large Café Taking a Huge $50,000 Approx pw! (Our Ref: V1571)
Price on Application $0 - Food/Hospitality
- Impeccable, large café in the heart of Fitzroy – Selling 50 kilos of coffee per week.
- Huge weekly takings of approx $50,000 with very high profit margins, unbeatable business.
- Fantastic and experienced team - currently semi under management (Vendor 2-3 days)
- Secure lease with extremely reasonable rental of approx $1,250 per week.
- Operating 4 years only and has become one of the leading cafés in the area.
- Serving breakfast, brunch and lunch 7 days from 7:30am with 1am liquor licence in place.
- Huge potential to further extend trading hours and introduce nights/functions.
- Delicious seasonal menu celebrating fresh and local produce with exciting new flavours.
- Delicious and smooth coffee blend with impressive cocktail, wine and beer menu.
- Extremely well renowned with extensive customer database - loyal and returning patrons.
- Outstanding online reviews with huge following and great social media presence.
- Flawless set up with huge seating capacity of 75 inside and out.
- Raving reviews on Smudge Eats, Visit Melbourne, TimeOut, Concrete Playground, Broadsheet, Herald Sun, Urban List, Good Food, Delicious and more...
- Large indoor seating area with additional courtyard seating and seating area out front.
- Don’t miss this incredible opportunity, call now to enquire! Inspections will impress!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1571)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”