Espresso Bar/Cafe in Bentleigh area Taking Apprx. $6,000 p/w! (Our Ref: V1649)
$128,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Trendy, 70's styled cafe in the popular south-eastern suburbs taking approx $6,000 per week!
- Huge coffee sales, extremely consistent business throughout the COVID-19 pandemic!!
- Very cheap rent of $365 approx. per week with fantastic shop space in prime location.
- Operating 6 days only, with very short hours, Monday to Saturday 7 am - 2 pm.
- Neighbouring busy train station on busy road with great exposure and high foot traffic.
- Operating since 2014 with established following and great record of consistent high takings.
- Seating inside and out with cosy courtyard and funky, retro fit-out with hand-selected decor.
- Positive reviews with high ratings, featured on Weekend Notes with 4.4 star Google rating.
- Stunning set-up with great social media presence and well-presented website.
- Offering breakfast, lunch and brunch with great takeaway options and smooth coffee blend.
- Little competition throughout the area, situated on busy road surrounded by schools.
- Beloved café bringing a Brunswick/Fitzroy styled cafe experience to the south.
- Easy and simple operation, no experienced necessary, suitable as an additional business.
Inspections available through Paramount exclusively, book now to secure a time! This business will not disappoint!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1649)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”