'Endota Spa' Franchise in Busy Corporate CBD Location! (Our Ref: V1552)
Available Now $399,000 - Franchise
- Incredibly popular and highly reputable franchise in very desirable CBD location!
- Impressive annual turnover circa $800,000 - with potential for growth..
- Offering a range of organic products and treatments performed by expert therapists.
- Specialising in relaxation, remedial, pregnancy, hot rock massage and more..
- Long lease with very reasonable rent considering size and location.
- The double story spa includes 8 treatment rooms with 3 double treatment rooms.
- Double treatment rooms feature double private showers for couples or friends.
- 6 out of the 8 treatment rooms include showers to cater for full body treatments.
- Only a 2 minute walk from main city train station, surrounded by tram stops.
- Situated in popular modern shopping centre with ample underground parking.
- Highly dense, populated area with a huge variety of surrounding accommodation.
- In the heart of Melbourne's busy CBD, surrounded by cafes, bars, restaurants and more..
- Only a short walk or tram ride to some of Melbourne's best and busiest retail destinations.
- These include: Melbourne Central, Emporium, Bourke Street Mall and South Wharf DFO.
- A short distance to many other attractions including SeaLife, Flagstaff Gardens and Crown.
- Attractive and spacious fit out with a relaxed and welcoming ambience.
- Contact us today for more information on this exciting opportunity!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1552)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”