Elsternwick’s Hidden Gem – Impeccable Café Taking $5K p/w! (Our Ref: V1628)
$49,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Flawless café in the heart of Elsternwick’s commercial hub taking approx. $5,000 p/w!
- Trading 7 days, Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 3:30pm.
- Operating since March 2018 with all plant and equipment in fantastic condition!
- Consistently growing customer database with huge potential to increase profits.
- Reasonable rent of approx. $1,155 pw - great price for the prime inner south-east location!
- Secure lease of 3+3 with fantastic shop space seating up to 40 patrons inside and out.
- Stunning fit-out and décor with not a cent to spend – ready to immediate operation!
- Full commercial kitchen with an outstanding menu and liquor licence until 11pm.
- Surrounded by transportation with train station around the corner and tramstop out front.
- Parking at entrance with plenty of additional parking throughout the area.
- Just off main road with great exposure and abundant foot traffic - very popular area.
- Environmentally focused using all local ingredients and ethically sourced coffee beans
- Chairs are made from 100% recycled materials and coffee grounds are donated locally.
- Great reviews, featured in Alan And, Bean Scene Magazine, Tesspresso and more..
Inspections are sure to impress, this opportunity will not last long – priced to sell, call now to secure an exclusive viewing of this business!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1628)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”