Contemporary, Photogenic Cafe in the Affluent South-East! (Our Ref: V1556)
Available Now $79,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Stunning, minimalist, modern influenced cafe in the heart of thriving Elsternwick!
- Weekly takings of approx $5,000 with reasonable rent and huge potential..
- Bright and spacious area seating up to 40 patrons inside and out - trading 7 days..
- Situated in the centre of Elsternwick's commercial hub - constant bustle.
- Huge exposure, just off main road with plenty of foot traffic and public transportation.
- Tram stops right out front and just around the corner from the train station.
- Very accessible with plenty of parking nearby, and some out front.
- Attractive, elegant set up full of lush greenery, blood marble tabletops and modern artwork.
- Established Social Media presence with attractive photography and rapidly growing following.
- A "cafe with conscience" - sustainability and health conscious.
- Using fresh and local ingredients and ethically sourced Rumble coffee beans.
- Chairs are made from 100% recycled materials and coffee grounds are donated.
- Full commercial kitchen with an outstanding and attractive Japanese influenced menu.
- Fantastic reviews with a 5 star rating of Google and Facebook.
- Honourable mentions in Alan And, Bean Scene Magazine, Tesspresso and more..
- Unfortunate sale due to personal reasons - cheap price of only $79,000.
- Call now to book and exclusive inspection - will not disappoint!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1556)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”