SOLD! Chic Commercial/Industrial Cafe in Richmond! (Our Ref: V1610)
Sold $69,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Industrial styled cafe in busy Richmond corporate hub!
- 5 days only Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm offering dine-in, takeaway and catering.
- Long and secure lease of 5+5+5+5 with cheap rent of only $850 pw in prime location!
- Huge potential to extend trading days and hours with liquor licence in place until 11pm.
- Inner suburb, city fringe location with huge exposure in busy corporate and commercial area.
- Modern and flawless fit out with full commercial kitchen and quality equipment throughout.
- Minimalist and chic decor, polished concrete tabletops, vertical gardens and abstract lighting.
- Large seating capacity of 35 inside and 25 out, with a captive audience of patrons onsite.
- Currently fully under management – very easy operation with little owner involvement.
- Premium quality food and drinks menu using all local and fresh ingredients.
- Offering a delicious and well-rounded school themed menu serving breakfast and lunch.
- 5 Senses coffee beans, brewed to perfection with various teas made fresh in Coburg.
- Customers can order their food for pick up on the way to work via Rewardle.
- All take out orders are packed in old-school brown lunch bags with names written on them.
- Fantastic reviews, featured in Postcoder, Hidden City Secrets and more.
- Call now to enquire about this exclusive opportunity..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1610)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”