Chic Cafe on the 'Paris End' of Collins St - Taking $8,500 p/w! (Our Ref: 1621)
Available Now $239,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Modern chic cafe in the heart of the CBD taking approx. $8,500 per week and growing!
- No cooking required, serving average 25 kgs coffee + tea/hot choc, pastries and panini's
- Operating 5 days only, Monday to Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm with potential to extend.
- Due to current government restrictions, this cafe is on reduced hours with reduced income
- Stunning location on the 'Paris End' of Collins Street with huge exposure and foot traffic.
- Secure lease of 7+7 with reasonable rent of approx. $1,406 p/w including outgoings.
- Positioned at the entrance of one of Melbourne's most luxurious historic establishments.
- Surrounded by office towers and apartment buildings, neighbouring a major hotel.
- Easily accessible with plenty of public transportation nearby and a parking lot opposite.
- Constantly bustling area, in the centre of the city with a huge customer database.
- Very popular with surrounding office workers, shoppers and visitors exploring the area.
- Serving a delicious coffee blend supplied by local roasters with a menu to suit.
- Simple and elegant set-up, brightly coloured and well-suited to the area.
- Very simple and easy operation, suitable for new or experienced owner operator.
- Vendor working part time only - potential to reduce wage costs with full time owner operator.
- Secure a lease in one of the most exclusive locations in Melbourne - call now to enquire.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1621)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”