Coffee Roaster and Eatery in Richmond Taking $25,000 p/w! (Our Ref: V1692)
$449,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Impeccable cafe, eatery and function centre taking approx. $25,000 per week!
- Specialty coffee roaster, all beans locally sourced and roasted fresh onsite!
- Unbeatable city fringe location, in the heart of Richmond, positioned on a main road!
- Huge exposure and passing foot traffic from surrounding tram stops and train station.
- Fully under management with little to no owner involvement - ideal investment opportunity!
- Established name with huge customer database including many repeat/loyal customers.
- Outstanding reviews with active social media presence and nearly 8,000 Instagram followers.
- Professionally set up website featuring their famous bottomless brunches!
- Listed on Broadsheet as one of the Best Boozy Brunches in Melbourne.
- Diverse menu featuring seasonal local ingredients paired with delicious cocktail options.
- Impeccable fit out with commercial kitchen and all equipment in great condition.
- Large seating capacity of up to 70 inside and 12 out and liquor licence in place until 11pm.
- Operating 7 days, Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm and Sat-Sun 8am-4pm with option to extend.
- Long lease of 5+5+5 with very reasonable rent of approx. $1,000 per week.
Inspections will impress! Call now to secure an inspection offered exclusively through Paramount Business Brokers.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1692)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”