Café in the Heart of the CBD Taking $10,000 pw and Growing! (Our Ref: V1646)
Available Now $250,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Intimate café, bar and restaurant in the heart of the CBD taking approx. $10,000 per week!
- Currently operating 5 days only, Monday to Friday 7 am - 4 pm with potential to extend!
- Delicious Authentic Italian styled menu, with smooth coffee selling 20 kg per week.
- Only 1 year young and already turning a profit with huge potential to increase!!
- Prime opportunity to introduce weekend trade and after work dinner and drinks.
- Option to host functions and evening events to attract new clientele and increase takings!
- Located in stunning, heritage listing building in the heart of the CBD on popular street.
- Very high foot traffic area situated between three main roads, in corporate district.
- Full commercial kitchen with fully equipped bar and liquor licence until 11 pm.
- Attractive and elegant fit-out with European ambience and comfortable seating for up to 60.
- Perfect for an intimate meal or drink – very popular with surrounding office workers.
- Fantastic reviews with 4.5 stars on Delicious.com and Google and 4 stars on Trip Advisor.
- Huge potential to increase exposure with an online presence – website and social media.
- Great area with double shop space and reasonable rent of approx. $1,680 per week.
- Very simple operation, no experience necessary, great potential business!
Call now for more details..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1646)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”