Café in Port Melbourne, Taking $15,000 - $18,000 pw! (Our Ref: V1623)
Available Now $129,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Thriving cafe in Port Melbourne, bay-side location taking up to $18,000 per week!
- Fully owned equipment, including 'Simonelli Competition' coffee machine and Mazzer grinders
- Well-established and loved business operating since 2010 with huge customer database.
- Recently refurbished with very trendy fit-out and spacious seating area inside and out
- Unbeatable menu with experimental flavour combinations and presentation.
- Operating 7 days, the above turnover for daytime trade only, also trading evenings
- Liquor licence in place until 10pm weeknights, and 11pm Friday and Saturday nights.
- Long history with a large and loyal following, maintain or change to your own cuisine
- Operating as a café through the day, and an American BBQ smokehouse in the evenings.
- Dine-in or take-away options available, also licensed for alcohol delivery.
- Using locally roasted 5 Senses coffee beans and locally sourced grass-fed beef.
- Unbeatable position in Port Melbourne, just a few minutes walk from the bay.
- Don't miss this unique business venture - call for more details!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1623)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”