Café and Boutique Retailer in Wine Country – Yarra Valley! (Our Ref: V1590)
Available Now $179,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Gourmet café, bar and local boutique retailer in the heart of Victoria’s wine region!
- Taking approx. $12,000 per week operating 5 days only with very short hours!
- Large and picturesque property occupying 2.5 acres with stunning views and full of wildlife.
- Warm, country setting with rustic styled set up and large seating capacity of approx 100.
- Very popular for hosting large functions including weddings, christenings, high teas etc.
- Catering available for all functions with fantastic options for all dietary requirements.
- Offering breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea using fresh and local produce.
- In-house retailer offering a range of products sourced from local producers.
- Selling boutique wines and craft beers/ciders, chocolate, preserves, bread and more.
- Live music performed on weekends, hosting local bands and musicians.
- Incredibly cheap rent of approx. $720 p/w considering size and location with long lease.
- Full commercial kitchen with walk in cool room and grease trap + fully equipped bar.
- Huge customer database, very popular with both locals and visitors to the area.
- A destination venue in the heart of one of Victoria’s biggest tourist areas.
- Situated on main road with huge exposure and abundant parking on premises.
- Reluctant sale, don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Call Paramount BB to book an exclusive inspection.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1590)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”