Bright and Spacious Cafe on High Street, Taking $15k pw! (Our Ref: V1536)
$170,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular cafe/function area in Melbourne's inner suburbs taking $15,000 average p/w!
- Offering a simple, nutritious and delicious food, coffee and drinks menu!
- Promoting healthy eating and seasonal produce while delivering endless tasty treats.
- Values and participates in supporting sustainable farming practices and produce.
- Huge choice of gluten free and vegetarian/vegan friendly options...
- Reasonable pricing, packed full of flavour and nutrients - fantastic online reviews.
- Great reviews in 'The Good Food Guide', 'The Australian Times', 'Urban List' and more..
- 4.6 / 5 Google Rating with 74 reviews, 4.6 / 5 Facebook Rating.
- Strong and interactive social media presence with 2,900 Instagram followers.
- A beautiful and professionally designed website, with full online store for catering orders.
- Additional semi-private dining space full of lush greenery leading to courtyard area.
- Dining space and courtyard are available for functions bookings – seating for up to 95 pax.
- Located in popular Northcote area on one of Melbourne’s busiest commercial street’s.
- A 10 minute walk from Northcote Station with tram stops all along the street.
- This opportunity won't last long, call us now!!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1536)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”