Blue Chip Cafe, Restaurant and Bar in Scenic Healesville! (Our Ref: V1550)
Available Now $149,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Highly profitable multi-faceted business taking approx $14,000 per week!
- Often taking up to $25,000 per week during the busy summer period.
- Large spacious venue with huge seating capacity of nearly 100 patrons inside and out.
- Open 7 days, 8am - 4pm with huge customer database - both locals and tourists.
- Located in the prime position in a beautiful township in the Yarra Valley...
- Highly popular tourist area with stunning landscape and many tourist destinations.
- Only an 8 minute walk or 2 minute drive from popular Four Pillars Gin Distillery.
- Located on main road in Healesville with huge exposure and huge potential.
- Attractive and bright interior with relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Extensive and reasonably priced menu serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Popular venue for hosting large functions and very family friendly with great kids menu.
- A short 7 minute walk or 2 minute drive from new railway station (nearly completed).
- New railway is expecting 200,000 + visitors per year.
- Plenty of parking nearby with new Aldi store opening next door.
- Located in the centre of Healesville commercial hub in residential area.
- Situated amongst hotels, apartments, grocery stores, banks, retailers and more.
- Full commercial kitchen with grease trap, walk in cool room, canopy etc..
- Large, fully equipped bar with liquor licence until 11pm - potential to extend trading hours.
- Unbeatable price point as vendors are relocating.
- Won't last long, call now to enquire!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1550)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”