Become Your Own Head Honcho! MAD MEX QV MELBOURNE - (Our Ref: V1290)
$259,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Located in Melbourne's Jam-packed QV, Mad Mex is a Franchise worth partnering up with!
- With strong turnover approx $12,000 per week on a consistent basis;
- Their stores are fun, hip and aesthetically stimulating and feature energetic Latino music!
- Consistent turnover and reasonable rent given its marked location
- Invaluable repeat customers, great word of mouth and reputation..
- Thorough practices, store systems and detailed guidelines
- An operation that will work side by side with you & your team!
- All the tools necessary to maximise this investment!
With strong financial returns, a committed and experienced franchising team, and fans everywhere, Mad Mex is the hottest food brand in Australia right now! Mad Mex offers fresh and healthy inspired Mexican Food in a fun, passionate and high energy environment.
If you’re looking for…
• The fastest growing food category in Australia
• An internationally proven business model
• Robust systems and profits, and
• A magnetic brand that customers love
Join this growing restaurant franchise, trading in over 40 stores in Australia.
Becoming an owner of a Mad Mex franchise is a straight forward process. The Mad Mex team have extensive experience in franchising and provide set up and ongoing support for franchisee’s with a full fit out, staff hiring, training and marketing - all that is required to own a Mad Mex franchise.
*Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref: V1290)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”