Award Winning Winery/Freehold in Tasmania Now Available (Our Ref: T555)
$1,900,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Purchased in 2013, situated on 13.1 hectares with over 3.2 hectares of vines now planted
- Situated amongst the ever growing, pristine and highly regarded Tamar Valley region
- Trading 7 Days a Week - Monday to Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Award winning Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, recently planted Riesling, Pinot Gris and Cabernet Sauvignon
- New, purpose built Cellar Door overlooking the vineyards with kitchen facilities available.
- Very popular for functions and package bookings with huge seating capacity!
- Highly regarded, with a great reputation and with consistent high ratings and reviews.
- This rare opportunity will not last long, enjoy a lifestyle business and love your job!
- Freehold also includes a two bedroom residence situated on 1 acre of land.
- Contact us today for more details, and an exclusive appointment to view...
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref T555)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”