Australia’s Leading Contemporary Jewellery + Design Retailer! (Our Ref: V1620)
Available Now $1,100,000 - Retail
- Australia’s leading retailer of unique, handcrafted jewellery with turnover circa $2.5 million
- Ever-evolving artisan collection from over 70 Australian artists and designers.
- Offering the finest in contemporary jewellery design to a local and international market.
- Providing top-quality limited edition and one-off pieces to some of the most devout collectors world-wide.
- Collection available for purchase online or in-store at the Melbourne CBD based showroom.
- Very well-established brand with over 20 years of trade and an esteemed reputation.
- Huge online presence with a large and active following of approx 40,000 on Instagram.
- Established business, with very loyal clientele – often referred to as the ‘family jeweller’.
- Increasing client database with consistent annual sales growth year on year
- Permanent position at the National Gallery of Australia in Canberra since 2010.
- Well designed, high-functioning website receiving approx. 100,000 visitors per year.
- Stunning showroom fit-out, confluent with the contemporary nature of the collection.
- Low overheads with huge profit margins and minimal owner involvement.
- Limited competition throughout Australia due to the long trading history and trusted name.
- An extremely unique opportunity to secure a iconic and reputable business in jewellery and design.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1620)
**Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”