Art Deco Café in Heritage Listed Building Taking $18,000! (Our Ref: V1629)
Available Now $345,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Flawless art deco styled café situated in arcade of historic building established in the 1930’s!
- Open 5 days only with short hours, 7am-3pm with high takings of approx. $18,000 per week!
- Selling 18-20kg coffee per week – averaging 250 coffees per day with room to improve!
- Huge potential to introduce weekend trade/extend trading hours – fully licensed until 12am.
- Fully under management with little owner involvement - investment business!
- Long trading history establish over 30 years ago with extensive customer database.
- Great online presence with over 26,000 Facebook followers and over 2,000 on Instagram.
- Raving reviews and recipient of the certificate of excellence 2017-2019 from Trip Advisor.
- Located in one of Melbourne’s most admired and iconic buildings in the heart of the CBD.
- Situated on the corner of two main roads with constant traffic. Long and secure lease!
- Fully renovated in 2015 costing $430,000 approx. - all plant and equipment in great condition.
- One of the most popular cafes in Melbourne with consistent, high quality in food and service.
- Popular destination venue with stunning fit-out and comfortable set-up seating 55-60 patrons.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to secure one of the leading cafes in one of the most iconic Melbourne CBD buildings!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1629)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”