Train Station Café in Busy Moonee Ponds Area Tkg $10,000 p/w! (Our Ref: V1615)
$199,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular café and function space in the heart of Moonee Ponds taking approx. $10,000 p/w!
- Prime location, next to train station with huge exposure and passing foot traffic.
- Surrounded by shops, schools and residents with very cheap rent of approx. $600 per week.
- Operating 7 day, Monday to Saturday 7am – 4pm and Sunday 8am – 4pm.
- Liquor licence in place until 11pm, huge potential to extend trading hours.
- Fast developing area with 12,000 apartments currently in construction within 1 km radius.
- Very popular coffee destination, currently selling approx. 25kg coffee per week.
- Flawless set-up with rustic, ornate décor and seating for up to 65 inside and 16 out.
- Features raw timber and brick walls with large antler chandelier and gilt mirrors.
- Available for function bookings of up to 90 people with full catering available.
- Commercial kitchen - all food is made in-house with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
- Menu offers well-balanced and reasonably priced dishes catering to all dietary requirements.
- Simple operation, no experience needed - vendor selling due to other business commitments.
Call now for more details!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1615)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”