Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$215,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Modern chic cafe in the heart of the CBD taking approx. $8,500 per week and growing! - Stunning location on the 'Paris End' of Collins Street with huge exposure and foot traffic. - No cooking required, serving average 25 kgs coffee + tea/hot choc, pastries and panini's. - Operating 5 days only, MoMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- EBITDA circa $500,000 p.a. after owners salaries, minimal stock and working capital required - Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation business, reputable and profitable opportunity. - Strong annual turnover $1.5 Million+ with long track record of consistent work and income. - Servicing maiMore Details
$1,750,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Reputable electrical contracting business with revenue circa $6.0 - $7.0 mil per annum - EBITDA circa $1 million per annum for FY21, with consistent and moderate growth - Vendor living interstate, and running the business remotely.. qualified staff in place. - Specialising in newly built CommerciaMore Details
$4,288,000 - Rural
**COMING SOON - Stunning vineyard, winery and freehold in the renowned Macedon Ranges **Freehold included, huge 43 acre property with architecturally designed private residence. **Located in the coolest mainland wine region of Australia, recipient of multiple wine awards. **Large, rustic, heritage cMore Details
$1,200,000 - Food/Hospitality
***COMING SOON - Register your interest now!*** - Revenue Circa $3.5m - $4.0m per annum - Established industry relationships with local wholesalers and growers. - Large purpose built warehouse, modern fleet of vehicles, cool store facilities - Loyal client base, delivering to food service, nursingMore Details
$1,188,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Impeccable café, restaurant and bar in the heart of busy commercial precinct! - Taking approx. $60,000 per week with long and proven track record of high turnover. - Hugely popular throughout the north-eastern suburbs, trading for over a decade!! - Outstanding online following with 3,000 InstagraMore Details
$1,750,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Outstanding business and freehold opportunity with annual turnover circa $2.0 Million! - Secure one of Australia's leading Ugg Boot manufacturers/wholesaler and retailer. - Large 540m2 freehold warehouse and office space, with onsite parking for 5 vehicles. - Manufacturing aspect of the businessMore Details
$3,400,000 - Other
- Stunning modern multi-storey freehold building for sale in the heart of Healesville township. - Prominent Healesville, Maroondah Highway corner property occupying approx. 362 m2 - Commercial 1 zoned property featuring 3 levels currently leased by 4 established tenants. - Property is fully tenanteMore Details
$3,500,000 - Transportation/Distribution
***COMING SOON - Register your interest now!*** - Revenue expected Circa $10 million - $11 million for FY21 - Impressive bottom line profit, team less than 10 staff in total - Established relationships with major clients and operators - Mainly FCL/Consolidation from Europe and Asia - Highly profitaMore Details
$588,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Very well established local favourite cafe taking approx. $30,000 per week! - Trading 7 days until 2pm with liquor license until 10pm, huge potential to extend hours! - Prime position in the heart of Fairfield's commercial hub with great exposure. - Opposite train station and apartment building wiMore Details