Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale, merger & acquisition of all types of SME businesses across many industries. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne Victoria and/or in Hobart Tasmania, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$139,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Chicken bar in prime Bayside location with impressive takings of approx. $16,000 p/w! - Established business operating for 11 years with large and loyal customer base. - Well-regarded business known throughout the area with great rent only $1,164 per week. - Rent includes 1 bedroom upstairs resideMore Details
$130,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Popular cafe in beautiful bluestone building on heritage-listed estate! - Operating 5 days only, from Wednesday to Sunday for breakfast and lunch. - Rapid growth area in the north-western outer suburbs, nearby train station and hospital. - Huge customer base with many students coming from neighbouMore Details
$4,950,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- One of Australia's most trusted and reputable foundries, with an 80 year history of success - Consistent revenue circa $5 million per annum, and with $1.5 million of Work in Progress^^ - Cast iron and steel manufacturing business, includes freehold with land size of 9,954 sqm - Loyal client base,More Details
$2,200,000 - Transportation/Distribution
- Revenue circa $7.0 million FY21, consistent, solid earnings and reputation - Impressive bottom line profit PEBITDA c.$750k FY21, potential for major growth - Strong brand reputation, heavily focussed on customer service and relationships - Mainly FCL/Consolidation from Europe and Asia, robust dataMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Manufacturing business, specialising in moulded polyurethane foam t/o c.$2.0 million p.a. - Using Cast Elastomer, Flexible, Rigid, Structural/Integral Skin Polyurethane Foam processes - Unique, niche industry, consistent and reputable clients (incl. govt.) established over 40 yrs - Supplying varioMore Details
$1,500,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- Reputable electrical contracting business with revenue circa $6.0 - $7.0 mil per annum - EBITDA circa $1 million per annum for FY21, with consistent and moderate growth - Vendor living interstate, and running the business remotely.. qualified staff in place. - Specialising in newly built CommerciaMore Details
$4,288,000 - Rural
- Stunning vineyard, winery and cellar door in the renowned Macedon Ranges for sale! - Established business operating since 2003, renowned for their high quality in wine. - Located in the coolest mainland wine region of Australia allowing for the production of an exceptional range of white wines andMore Details
$1,200,000 - Industrial/Manufacturing
- EBITDA circa $500,000 p.a. after owners salaries, minimal stock and working capital required - Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation business, reputable and profitable opportunity. - Strong annual turnover $1.5 Million+ with long track record of consistent work and income. - Servicing maiMore Details
$1,200,000 - Import/Export/Whole
- Revenue Circa $3.5m per annum, consistent profits, PEBITDA c.$500k per annum - Highly reputable fresh produce wholesale and distribution business throughout Melbourne - Healthy financials, consistent turnover considering the current COVID environment - Loyal client base, distributing to foodservicMore Details
$2,880,000 - Rural
- Stunning vineyard and estate for sale with picturesque views overlooking the Yarra Valley. - Approx. 24 acre estate incl. winery and cellar, private residence, studio and 10 acres of vines. - Prime Yarra Valley location approx. 40km North-East of Melbourne's city centre. - Well-established and higMore Details