Paramount Business Brokers Melbourne
Paramount Business Brokers in Melbourne & Hobart is a boutique business brokerage firm specialising in the sale of all types of SME businesses. If you are looking for Business Brokers in Melbourne and/or in Hobart, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the desired outcome whether buying or selling a business. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity, and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. As specialist business brokers in Melbourne & Hobart, we have the listings, expertise and experience to help you transact in and out of your business, whether looking at an acquisition/merger or divesting, speak with one of our qualified business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to receive ‘obligation-free’ advice.
At Paramount business brokers Melbourne, we cater for all industry types, and specialise in the SME market throughout Victoria & Tasmania.
Contact one of our experienced business brokers in Melbourne or Hobart today in order to discuss your needs further. We have offices conveniently located in Docklands in Melbourne, and Macquarie Street in Hobart.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
$225,000 - Beauty/Health
- Established massage therapist in outstanding Docklands location operating since 2006! - Open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 10am-6pm taking approx. $10,000 per week. - Providing remedial and therapeutic massage treatments with a team of professional and qualified therapists. - Spacious andMore Details
$2,500,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Award winning traditional German styled restaurant and function centre in Victoria's tourism central, widely known throughout Victoria, Australia and internationally! - Rare opportunity to secure 11 acres of prime bluechip real estate hosting one of the most popular and iconic tourist destinationMore Details
$189,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Beautifully set-up café located in prime Albert Park area taking up to $15,000 p/w! - Situated in beautiful historic building on busy intersection – unbeatable location! - Positioned on the intersection of two busy roads with huge exposure and foot traffic. - Peaceful inner-city suburban area sMore Details
$3,200,000 - Rural
- Turn your passion for fine wines and gourmet foods into a career and lifestyle! - Work and live in one of Australia's most scenic destinations + turnover of $400,000 approx! - Established in 1998, this vineyard has developed a 5 star reputation - for good reason! - Featured in the Yarra Valley WinMore Details
$599,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Large multi-faceted venue in the eastern suburbs taking $22-$24k per week! - Previously taking approx. $33,000 pre-COVID with proven track record... - Huge potential to increase takings once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. - Operating 7 days, 11:30am-9:30pm, semi under-management, ideal for owneMore Details
$149,000 - Services
- Well renowned handyman and general plumbing business in Bayside location! - Husband and wife operation, servicing both residential and commercial clients. - Very low overheads, no wages, rent, or utilities etc.. High turnover of approx. $130K p.a. - Flexible working hours, currently only trading 4More Details
$2,750,000 - Accommodation/Tourism
- Cosy tucked away accommodation and vineyard in the picturesque Yarra Valley. - Impressive turnover of approx $420,000 with much room for improvement! - Located just outside of Yarra Glen in secluded and scenic Dixons Creek area. - Very reasonable pricing, one of the best value-for-money accommodatMore Details
$69,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Authentic Thai Restaurant and takeaway in prime Bayside Docklands location! - Situated on the ground floor of busy office tower with huge exposure and foot traffic. - Taking approx. $8,000 p/w pre-COVID, taking approx. $3,500 p/w through COVID. - Operating Mon-Fri for lunch and Mon-Sun for dinnerMore Details
$89,000 - Franchise
- SpudBar franchise located in one of Melbourne's busiest shopping centres! - Trading 7 days, previously taking approx. $8,500 per week with reasonable rent. - Now under full management with little owner involvement. - Great position in food court with huge exposure and a constant stream of foot traMore Details
$849,000 - Food/Hospitality
- Since Oct 28th, takings were $46k and $54k respectively, takings expected to increase as restrictions ease. - Popular 7 day family cafe/restaurant in the far east with enviable t/o circa $2.3mil 'pre-COVID' - Proven track record, currently run under semi-management, ideal for owner/operator - LongMore Details